iTherm® DCTMis developed to monitor in-service operation and performance of die-casting injection systems and tooling components, with objective to optimize productivity of die casting organizations. Design of iTherm® DCTM system is optimized to assist implementation, monitoring and analysis of operational success of HTS IC iTherm® components.
iTherm® DCTM is a cloud-based system that provides access to process information from anywhere at anytime. Its modular architecture allows in-service temperature measurement of injection and tooling components. The data are and wirelessly transmitted to the in-plant central unit. Up to ten feld units connect to one central unit, which is then in real time transmits the data to Cloud Based data-management platform. The feld unit is designed to withstand severe operating conditions and can be installed directly on HPDC injection system, tooling, thus highest thermally loaded components.
Client connects to the Cloud based platform for online monitoring of his production units, instant warning messaging of possible irregular operation, reviewing historic data and preparing data analysis, statistics, and reports. System allows in-shop data log for team collaboration and continuous improvement of process performance, reduction of operational costs, preventive maintenance scheduling, spare part ordering, etc.
- Real time production monitoring and analysis of historic process data (check production performance on-line at anytime)
- Receiving operational warnings (system is analysing process data in real time and sends warning messages when operation is irregular)
- Online process information for team collaboration (operational log of production events for process understanding and improvement)
- Access data for analysis and future production reference (Cloud historic process data storage)
- Remote access (Cloud Based data-management platform, with simple webbrowser access)
- Modular architecture (connecting you real-time to in-service severe-environment process)